09/03/2014

Review Time: Fuzzy Moon Jewellery

image

Hello everyone ^^
Today I'm writing a long awaited review for Fuzzy Moon who I am a sponsor for. But even though I am a sponsor this does not influence my opinion!
I received three lovely kawaii items from the UK based company! And I love all three of them!!

image
image
image

The were packaged so cutely and topped with a little bunny sticker! And included was the Fuzzy Moon card with a personal message just for me on the back. I love the Fuzzy Moon motto!

image

First up is the adorable Star Light Ring that you can buy HERE!
This ring is made of strong resin and has ting little pastel stars suspended within. They sparkle beautifully!


image

The band of the ring is lovely, it looks quilted and is adjustable. It is super comfy to wear, especially as I don't normally like to wear rings daily.

image

The resin star is very well attached to the ring band and I see no sign of it falling off. I'd definitely buy this in the other colour variation of pink!



image

image

Next up is this glittery Unicorn Horn Hairclip that you can buy in two colours HERE!
This clip is very well made and gradients perfectly. It is held in the hair by a long crocodile clip that can also fit through the gaps in wigs! So it is perfect no matter how you choose to wear it. Lilac is my favourite colour so this clip suits me well!



image

As with the ring the clip is very well put together and I see no signs of it breaking.

image

Finally is my favourite item from the whole lot of them! The Eyeball Chain Hairclips which are currently not for sale in the store. Sneak preview guys! ^^

image

Here is is!! The bows are so cute and I love how pretty and detailed the eyes are. There are little candy star beads hanging as a chain joining the two in the middle. I love that about it, it's not just a basic hairclip but an actual headpiece that adds so much interest! There is also a large star on the front clip.
This piece is very well made and shows no sign of breaking. It holds onto the hair with small crocodile clips and can easily be clipped onto a wig.

image

I'd like to thank the owner of Fuzzy Moon for sending me such wonderful items to review.
- Aya-Chan (Maid Ayane)

View the Fuzzy Moon store HERE!
View the Fuzzy Moon facebook HERE!
My facebook HERE!
My Tumblr HERE!


Thanks for choosing Kawaii-B! Your number one place for Kawaii in the UK!

Share:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful review! I'm so jealous I've been wanting to buy from here for a week or so.~
    Also that hair clip really does suit you!~
    And I was thinking that I'd not seen that eyeball head piece before, I can't wait to see it in store!~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

© Kawaii-B | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig